In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has visited the web previously, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks whether the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
Regarding third party cookies, i.e. those that are outside our website, we can not be responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.