This magnificent little 150W CMH fixture, is a real Low Frequency CMH ballast fixture, with glass reflectors and Nano Tech silver coating technology adopted. Designed to achieve optimum light reflection to increase the amount of PPFD (μmol / m2 / s), providing specific light patterns improving efficiency, crop growth and yield.
Without a doubt, its strong point is the glass reflector with Nano Tech silver coating technology that substantially increases the amount of PPFD absorbed by our crop. Despite its only 150W, even being at 90cm distance it works well.
Note: Innotech Growlight CDM LEC CMH digital ballasts, unlike those of other big brands, are the real low frequency ballasts (LF),the one providing a square frequency wave.
Features and benefits:
- Highly reflective, with internal Nano Tech silver coating technology, it brings more light reflection to the crop.
- Real Low frequency square wave CMH ballast. Less noise and stable quality.
- Glass reflector, without oxidation problems.
- Increases the PPFD compared to other reflectors.
- Excellent results with 150W and low consumption.
Can be used in greenhouses, for flowers, vegetables and other plants. Hanging from the ceiling along other fixtures, recommended distance 80cm from one another. Ideal for 4 plants. The working distance will vary between 60 and 90 cm approx, and will depend on how many plants we have, and the coverage area.